Here are a few examples of how she will help:
- Starting or enhancing your individual giving or major gifts program for your organization.
- Creating an aggressive, but realistic development plan.
- Hiring new development staff members.
- Creating and implementing fundraising and management policies and practices throughout your organization.
- Providing board members with tools and techniques to help your fundraising efforts expand.
- Increasing fundraising revenue for your organization through an annual or capital campaign.
- Strengthening your organization’s staff and board leadership’s fundraising knowledge and abilities.
Adriane has helped small and large nonprofits alike raise millions of dollars through capital campaigns, board development, events, telethons, annual fund campaigns, direct mail, major gift solicitations, and planned gift solicitations.
Nonprofit development can be complicated as well as difficult. Adriane’s primary mission is to make nonprofit development simple and effortless. She helps you clear away the complexity and
“I had the opportunity to work with Adriane during my time at FedEx Ground, through our sponsorship of the Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon. Even more important than her impressive professionalism, attention to detail and willingness to accommodate a client’s request—no matter how bizarre—she is a real pleasure to work with. She is full of personality and her energy is contagious.”
—Bryson W. Thornton, Director, Communications & Public Affairs; Europe, Middle East & Africa at Burger King Corporation
Let’s Get Started—
Please provide a brief description of your project and I will contact you shortly to set up a consultation.