About Adriane Deithorn
Adriane Deithorn, CFRE, has been a development professional for more than 16 years. Recognized as a leading expert in her field. She has worked with a variety of organizations, from human services to the arts to higher education. Her specialties include Grant writing, strategic planning, nonprofit board development, special-events, sponsorship procurement, event planning, sponsorship development, fundraising counsel, planned giving, development audits, policy development, writing for fundraising/marketing, board training, cultivation/solicitation planning, and non-profit board development.
Here are a few examples of how she could help:
- Starting or enhancing your individual giving or major gifts program for your organization
- Creating an aggressive, but realistic development plan
- Hiring new development staff members
- Creating and implementing fundraising and management policies and practices throughout your organization
- Providing board members with tools and techniques to help your fundraising efforts expand
- Increasing fundraising revenue for your organization through an annual or capital campaign
- Strengthening your organization’s staff and board leadership’s fundraising knowledge and abilities
She’s helped small and large nonprofits alike raise millions of dollars through capital campaigns, board development, events, telethons, annual fund campaigns, direct mail, major gift solicitations, and planned gift solicitations.
Nonprofit development can be complicated as well as difficult. Adriane’s primary mission is to make nonprofit development simple and effortless. She helps you clear away the complexity and raise funds much more effectively. To achieve her mission, Adriane is continuously improving herself and her fundraising expertise. She now holds a certification in the field – the Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE).